Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

WAY TO PARADISE?





WAY TO PARADISE?

Could some way to paradise
Maybe in your eyes, your skin
And when the madness that compels me
The boldest step, even inaccurate,
How is losing some wisdom
Though really try and appeal,
The burden is weighing me run over,
And ultimately: prejudice ...
So life dictates its rules
And when occasionally you tell me
Dream happier? Only bravado ...
The world has taught me not every
That never knowing the direction
The waves are ungrateful for sure ...

MARCOS LOURES

1 comment:

  1. Today I felt like leaving a comment here, Loures. I'm your follower, so I know of your expression in English and Spanish. Not bad, that. I haven't read much from the older stuff you posted, but this alone already leaves an impression. Sho'nuff I like.

    ReplyDelete